Dr. Yogesh R. Barapatre M.B.B.S., M.S., M.Ch. (Urology)
Presently director and consultant Lotus Hospital and Advance Urology Centre, Raipur.
He completed his schooling from prestigious Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Nagpur during 1990-97.
He graduated in medicine (MBBS) from Indira Gandhi Govt medical college Nagpur in 2004.
Then He Completed his post graduation (MS) in surgery and super specialty (M.Ch.) in Urology from India's premier institute "PGIMER Chandigarh".
He was awarded various award and gold medal during his tenure in PGIMER.
- Major General Amir Chand Gold Medal for best research work for the year2009 for paper on Uroflowmetry in Healthy Women: Development and Validation of Flow–Volume and Corrected Flow–Age Nomograms.
- 'DUSCON Award and Gold Medal for PGs for paper published / presented internationally' for the year 2010 for Uroflowmetry in Healthy Women: Development and Validation of Flow–Volume and Corrected Flow–Age Nomograms.
- USI-AUA Olympus International Travelling Fellowship 2012.
- Third rank in USI - AUA Resident Scholar program 2012 selection.
- Awarded Observership at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, USA under sponsorship of Dr. Jaspreet Singh Sandhu.
- Observership at Weill Cornell Medical College and New York Presbyterian Hospital, New York, USA, under guidance of Dr. Ashutosh Tiwari, for Robotic Radical Prostatectomy.
- Awarded International Urological Scholar – scholarship for 2012 of cash Prize of 500$.
He Received Special Training :
- Observership at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Centre, New York, USA Under sponsorship of Dr. Jaspreet Singh Sandhu.
- Observership at Weill Cornell Medical College and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, New York, USA, under guidance of Dr. Ashutosh Tiwari, for Robotic Radical Prostatectomy.
Publications International Journals :
- Barapatre Y, Agarwal MM, Singh SK, Sharma SK, Mavuduru RM, Mete UK, et al. Uroflowmetry in healthy women: development and validation of flow – volume and corrected flow – age nomograms. Neurourol Urodyanm 2009; 28(8): 1003-9.
- Yogesh R. Barapatre, Mayank M. Agarwal, Ravimohan Mavuduru, Suresh K. Sharma, Santosh Kumar, Shrawan K. Singh and Arup K. Mandal. Short-Term Functional and Urodynamic Outcome of W-ileal Orthotopic
Neobladder with Serosa-Lined Tunneled Uretero-Ileal Anastomosis. Article first published online: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms (LUTS) 12 Mar 2013,DOI: 10.1111/ LUTS.12014.
- Laparoscopic management of a rare urogenital fistula. Santosh Kumar, Yogesh R. Barapatre, Raguram Ganesamoni, Bhuvanesh Nanjappa, Kailash Barwal, and Shrawan K. Singh. Journal of Endourology. Apr2011; 25(4):603-6.
- Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease with situs inversus. Santosh S Kumar, Bhuvanesh B Nanjappa and Yogesh R Barapatre. Urology 80(2):e23-4 (2012).
- Santosh Kumar, Bhuvanesh Nanjappa, Yogesh Barapatre, Seema Prasad, Raguram Ganesamoni, Manish Rathi. Unusual causes of Hematuria in dialysis Patients: Diagnostic dilemma, risks and management. Journal of Emergencies Trauma, and Shock. 2013; Vol 6 (4): 276-279.
Publications International Taxtbook :
- Minimally Invasive Therapy for Urinary Incontinence and Pelvic Organ Prolapse. Part-I Introduction/Basics:- 2. Urodynamics: Indications, Technique, and Fluoroscopy Mayank Mohan Agarwal and Yogesh R. Barapatre.
- Textbook on preparation for Urology superspeciality entrance exam- Postgraduate review series, UROLOGY entrance review (PGIMER) Fully solved questions 2013-2001, Jaypee Publications. 2014 ( edition 1 and 2)
Member of :
- Life Member of the Associations of the Surgeons of India.
- Life Member of Urology society India.
- Life member West Zone Urology society India.
- Life Member Chhattisgarh Urology Society.
- Life member North Zone Urology society India.
- Life Member of the Associations of The minimal Access Surgeons of India.